SOVT Summer Golf Fest
Time & Location
About the Event
How Does It Work?
1. Pick a Team Captain and create a team by clicking the button below and selecting 'Register', then 'Create a Team'.
2. Have all additional team members register by visiting the same link and selecting 'Register', then 'Join a Team' - A team can have as many people as you want!
3. Make as many tee times as you’d like between June 17th and July 5th at the course(s) of your choosing (please note: golfers are responsible for their own greens fees).
4. While enjoying your round, participate in one (or multiple) of the contest ideas we provide below to raise funds for SOVT!
· Squares - Ask friends and family to “purchase” a hole(s) for $20 a hole. Then, enter that person’s name into a drawing if you birdie or par the hole that they purchased. At the end of the Golf Fest, pick one name out of all those who qualified for the drawing and they win a portion of the funds raised.
· Golf Marathon- An individual or team decides how many holes he/she/they want to try and play and get pledges from friends and family (ex. $1 a hole with a goal of playing 100 holes)
· On Course Contests- During a round, make all team members pay $5 for a lost ball, $5 for a double bogey, etc. at the end of the round, all money that was paid gets donated to SOVT!
· Just Plain Golf - Go play golf and ask people to donate to your fundraising page! Easy as that.
· SOVT Creates a Match Play Tournament for your team ($1,000 minimum fundraising commitment required).
· SOVT Creates a Stroke Play Tournament for your team ($1,000 minimum fundraising commitment required).
· Create Your Own - Have fun with it! Create your own contests to help your team raise as much money as possible!
The Top Fundraising Team will win a foursome at the SOVT Benefit Golf Tournament at Dorset Field Club on Monday, September 20th!
Questions?! Please contact Nihad Basic, Events Manager
email@example.com or 802-861-0276